It’s been a quiet week on the blog, which means it’s been a not so quiet week behind the scenes.
- I released my new eBook Inspired Smoothies? It’s FREE. You can grab your copy here.
- I’ve just secured some AMAZING talent for my new podcast series. We start recording next week. I’ll let you know as soon as it’s live.
- It’s been a blast being part of The Ultimate Wellness Bundle. I still can’t believe my Inspired Eating Guides have been included among the who’s who of the health and wellness industry. Have you grabbed your copy yet? Less than two days to go! Without sounding like a crazy infomercial this deal is CRAZY! 35+ eBooks full of more than 1000 recipes for only $44.95. Do it!
You know what happens when I get super busy? I up my food preparation in the kitchen, because there is nothing worse than being busy and not having any food in the fridge. Ya hear me?
This hummus makes the perfect snack with some chopped up veg, a lazy protein addition to salads and the ultimate accompaniment to a succulent piece of grass-fed steak. (Vegan friends please don’t hate me).
I’ve been living off this turmeric hummus for days.
If you are what you eat, then this week I’m a bright yellow chickpea.
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas
- 1/2 small clove garlic, peeled & crushed
- 4cm piece fresh turmeric, finely grated
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon honey
- olive oil
- pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Pour the olive oil in a little at a time until the desired smooth consistency is achieved.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Serve this turmeric hummus on salads, with cut vegetables or on an antipasto plate.