It’s an addiction. A meditative addiction and I can’t stop.
There is something about the bliss ball rolling trance that I can’t get enough of.
These are my latest flavour combination. I love the bright yellow hue. It’s unexpected. It makes people smile. A lot like sunshine.
I used Isowhey Sacha Inchi, Turmeric and Gubinge Powder, but you could just use regular turmeric powder (just make sure you reduce the quantity to 1/2 -1 tsp or you’ll be throwing the batch in the bin before you get to the best bit (the rolling).
Tropical Turmeric Bliss Balls
Makes approx 18 balls
- ½ cup apricots
- ½ cup prunes
- ¼ cup nut butter
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- ½ cup protein powder*
- 1 tbs Isowhey Sacha Inchi, Turmeric and Gubinge Powder
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup chopped macadamias
- Coating: ½ cup desiccated coconut and 1 tsp of Isowhey Sacha Inchi, Turmeric and Gubinge Powder
1. Process apricots and prunes in a food processor until finely chopped.
2. Add nut butter and coconut oil and process until just combined.
3. Add the protein powder, Isowhey Sacha Inchi, Turmeric and Gubinge Powder and desiccated coconut until well combined.
4. Add the macadamia nuts and process briefly until just combined.
5. Combine coating ingredients in a little bowl.
6. Roll mixture into tablespoon sized balls and roll in coconut turmeric coating. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
7. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.