Janneke Williamson, founder of Mother Nourish, was sweet enough to share this freaking delicious Raw Chocolate recipe with me.
Umm see ya laters I’m off to stuff my face with goodness…
Raw Chocolate Wonder Bites
- 1/2 a cup cashews
- 1/2 a cup of macadamia
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1/4 of a cup of activated buckwheat
- 1 heaped tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 heaped tablespoon sesame seeds
- 5 heaped tablespoons raw cacao powder
1/4 cup of sunflower seeds
1 teaspoon vanilla powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1 teaspoon turmeric powder
1/4 cup psyllium husk
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- Add the cashews, macadamias and coconut flakes to the blender and pulse for a few seconds until the nuts are chunky (but not too big).
- Mash the bananas in a mixing bowl. Add all the dry ingredients and combine with a spoon. Give them a thorough mix. Add the liquid coconut oil and stir through the mix.
- Now for the fun part. Have a taste. Is it sweet enough for you? I usually find that the banana makes it sweet enough for my tastebuds, but at your discretion you can add some maple syrup, honey or try rice malt syrup for a fructose free option.
- Place mixture onto some parchment paper and spread out. Fold the paper over and smooth the mixture out so it is about an inch thick. Place into the freezer for 10-15 minutes to set. Once set, cut it up into generous pieces and store in the fridge until you’re ready to indulge 🙂