I swing between favourite smoothie combos but this Raspberry and Rosewater Smoothie is on high rotation at the moment. It’s a little bit flirty, a lot girly and extremely delicious. It’s pink. It’s floral. It’s one you’ve got to try.
Raspberry and Rosewater Smoothie
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2-1 teaspoon rosewater
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Bean Whey Protein (you can use pea protein or just leave it out altogether)
- 1 teaspoon maca, optional
- 1 teaspoon magnesium, optional
Garnish with: bee pollen, cacao nibs, activated buckwheat
1. Blend all ingredients (except garnish) in a high speed blender until smooth and creamy.
2. Pour into a glass jar and sprinkle with garnish.
For more smoothie recipes download my free eBook Inspired Smoothies. It’s full of 30+ unique blends for green, protein, healing and chocolate smoothies.