I don’t kid myself. I know that one of the biggest draw cards for guests coming to Inspired Lunar Nights is the bliss balls. That’s why I serve them at the end, to guarantee that people hang around…
If I could send them through the inter webs as part of The Inspired Lunar Nights E-Course, I would. But alas I can’t (yet). So I thought it was high time I put one of my favourite bliss ball recipes up so everyone who has signed up to the Inspired Lunar Nights E-Course can enjoy the deliciousness of my bliss balls too.
Lemon, Tahini & Coconut Bliss Balls
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates
- 1 cup desiccated coconut, plus extra to roll.
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup hulled tahini
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 5 drops of lemon essential oil (or two teaspoons of lemon zest)
1. Process the dates in a food processor until they form a paste. Add the coconut and almond meal and process until fine crumbs form. Add the tahini, coconut oil and lemon essential oil and process until well combined. The mixture should stick together when rolled into a ball. If it’s too dry add more coconut oil. If it’s too wet add more desiccated coconut.
2. Roll the mixture into tablespoon sized balls and then roll in extra desiccated coconut to coat well. Set aside in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to set.
These Bliss Balls are the perfect accompaniment to a night of meditation and manifesting. Grab your copy of the Inspired Lunar Nights E-Course now, and enjoy guided meditations and tools to manifest your deepest desires and wildest dreams.