The reason I haven’t given it out yet is because it only contains 4 ingredients, and to be honest with you, I thought you might think it a bit of a waste of a post.
But I have one of these jelly pots of goodness once a day, and enjoy every single mouthful, so I figure why shouldn’t you all be enjoying yourselves just as much.
These jelly pots are sugar-free and insanely good for your gut, skin and tastebuds.
Sugar-Free Raspberry Jelly Pots
- 3 raspberry leaf tea bags (see note)
- 1 litre of boiling water, plus a little extra
- 2 tablespoons of Great Lakes Gelatin
- fresh or frozen raspberries
- Brew the tea bags in a large jug with the boiling water. I like to leave the tea bags in there for a couple of hours so it gets really strong. Remove the tea bags.
- Place the gelatin in a small bowl, cover with some cold water and set aside for 5 minutes . This allows the gelatin to bloom. It will set completely, don’t worry. Pour a little boiling water over the set gelatin and stir until it dissolves. Add this mixture to the jug of brewed tea and stir well until it is completely combined.
- Drop the raspberries in the base of 4-5 glass jars. Pour over the tea mixture (I like to fill them three quarters full so I can add yoghurt to the top later). Set in the fridge** for 2-3 hours (or overnight).
- Serve your jelly pots with your choice of yoghurt and fresh fruit.
**Don’t put hot glass in the fridge. If your mixture is still hot when you transfer it into the glass jars allow them to cool on the bench before placing them in the fridge.