In this episode of The Inspired Table Podcast I chat to my beautiful friend, Connie Chapman.
Connie is a life coach, podcast host, speaker and writer helping soul centred women & men discover a new way of living their lives; one that is guided by their hearts, fuelled by their intuition, and filled with what they love.
In this episode we discuss:
- What it means to slow down.
- What they looks like on a really practical level.
- Authenticity and how it creates connection.
- Facebook Live and vulnerability.
- Practical tips to tune in with your body
- How to trust and why many of us can’t.
- Plus much more.
If you’re interested in Connie’s Slow Down & Tune In course head to http://conniechapman.com/tunein