Do you suffer with gut issues, inflamation or IBS? You’d be surpised (or maybe you wouldn’t) how many of my clients would say yes to all three of those.
This week’s guest is dietitian Chloe Mcleod and we chat about all three conditions and how eating the right foods can help manage them.
Chloe McLeod is an Accredited Practicing Dietitian and Sports Dietitian passionate about motivating Australians to create positive relationships with food and educating them on making holistic health changes so they live the best lives they can.
As someone who suffered from both eczema and rheumatoid arthritis in the past I found this conversation particularly informative and I hope you do to… enjoy!
In this episode we discuss:
- Inflammation and why it’s so detrimental to the body.
- The anti-inflammatory diet.
- IBS – the symptoms and treatment.
- Gut health and why it’s so important to treat.
- What foods can help heal all there conditions.
Links discussed in this episode:
FODMAP challenge: www.fodmapchallenge.com
Anti-Inflammatory Eating eBook: shop.bjchealth.com.au/