This was not the conversation I had planned to have with Scott Gooding, but the best ones never are…
You may know Scott Gooding from his stint on My Kitchen Rules, his extensive library of Clean Living cookbooks, his Bondi Beach bootcamps, or perhaps it’s your penchant for tattoo clad Englishmen.
However you know Scotty or even if you don’t you’re bound to find lots of juicy information in this episode and we had a bunch of fun recording. Enjoy!
In this episode we discuss:
- Scott’s upbringing in his parents pubs in the UK and what brought him to Australia.
- His struggles with imposter syndrome when he first started working in the fitness industry.
- How he leveraged his stint on reality television to spread his message.
- His struggle with public speaking and how he overcame it.
- Why following your purpose is more important than your failings as a human.
- How to break through the glass ceilings and reach more people with your message.
- Why exercise isn’t his priority when it comes to teaching people about good health, and what is.
- Debbie from Dubbo and why she’s such an important person in Scott’s life.
Information discussed in this episode:
- Scott’s favourite podcasts: Joe Rogan, Bill Burr, Rhonda Patrick, Tim Ferris, Under the Bar.
- Jordanna’s favourite podcasts: The Good Life Project, The School of Greatness.