I am so excited for you to hear this week’s episode with my beautiful and dear friend , Cassie Mendoza Jones. Cassie has just released her second book, It’s All Good, and we caught up to chat about the themes in the book including how to surrender, trust, find resilience and pick yourself up after failure and disappointment.
Cassie shares her own experiences with failure and how this book sprung from a gap in the self help market, this book was what she needed to read to help her get through an experience I’m sure each and everyone of you can relate to…
In this episode we discuss:
- The catalyst that got Cassie to write “It’s All Good”
- Why failure is our biggest teacher.
- How to navigate expectations.
- Why self validation is more important than external validation.
- How to trust even when you don’t think you can.
- And so much more…